Thursday, May 26, 2016

VBC SUMMER EVENT JULY 16th

The The Shooter Sisters are hosting a Fun Summer Event  Saturday July16th
9am - 2pm
Silver Lake Recreation Center

Tournaments are near full but don't let that keep you away from a great $5 lunch, Chinese Auction & Book Sale!

9am - 1pm:   W's Dbls - Need one more Team
2pm - 6pm:   Men's Singles - Full
11am - 2pm:  $5 lunch 
9am - 3pm: Chinese Auction & Book Sale

WANTED:
  • Volunteers to help with the auction or food
  • New or gently used items  
  • Books of any kind 
  • To donate contact Deb Clifford dcanddc@gmail.com
Proceeds to Benefit
 VBC & VBC's APA Leagues


1 comment:

  1. I recently was approached by one of the VBC members for bake sale items for donation from the LBA on your event. When I explain to this individual That we had to utilize our women for a lot of fundraisers already and I rejected this person request. This person reaction to my response was very to the least uncalled for. This person went on a ramp page about a grudge I had with your past president Mr De Angelo. Which was not the topic of conversation. As this person said and I quote " I gave you the opportunity to open your heart and mind do what is right thing is for the women of LBA and just what is good for you".
    Several emails where exchanged between us, I want you to know I have the most upright respect for your clubs. But to be treated this way by one of your VBC etc member is SHOCKING!
    If this is the way people are treated by the VBC threw fundraising perhaps you should Vet your volunteers first.I did tell this individual that the VBC Club would be shocked at the sophomoric approah this person displayed.I will keep this person anonymous I donot shame anyone for thier actions
    Thank you
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete