Tuesday, August 18, 2015

CLOTHING TAG SALE COMING THIS FALL

Deb Clifford has decided to host a Clothing Sale to benefit the VBC Expo fund. She is asking for men's or women's clothing, Shoes, accessories, and Jewelry especially earrings. She asks:
Hi Everyone
I have decided to try a fund raiser that worked great back home. Everyone man or woman has something in their closet they don't wear. THEY SAY IF YOU Have not worn it in over a year you will never wear it......
I am going to have a sale in the fall to help raise money for the expo. I would like to start collecting today so I can iron, put by size and Mark so I can be prepared for the sale. I want any nice items of clothing, shoes, jewelry, hats that you don't wear. Please no stains, rips or tears. People that can't afford store prices will love this sale. I can collect anytime. You may see me at billiards and I can put it in my car, I can come to you, or you can drop at my home....1205 Dustin dr. Near silverlake. 
Any left over items we don't sell I will donate to The Women's shelter....
Thank You
DEB CLIFFORD

YOU CAN DROP OFF NEXT FRIDAY, AUGUST 28TH AT THE MONTHLY VBC EVENT.
Sale date has not been decided upon yet. She will decide as she accumulates enough stuff to sell but it will be sometime this fall. We will announce it in advance so all can take advantage of the great bargains! 

Remember, one man's trash is another man's treasure. If you own it you probably liked it once and just because you don't anymore doesn't mean someone else won't like it.

ALL unsold items will go to local shelters.

No comments:

Post a Comment